- All Bieg Plumbing employees are not allowed to come to work if they are sick, feel they may be becoming sick, or anyone in their home is sick. There is no exception to this rule. Our managers and job supervisors are checking in daily with their teams to ensure compliance.
- Our CSRs and Dispatchers continue to screen every call prior to sending Technicians to a customer’s home or business to ensure the safety of all of our customers and technicians.
- Bieg technicians are frequently disinfecting and wiping down the interior of their vehicles, as well as all equipment that is being taken into your home or business. All high traffic areas in our office – bathrooms, kitchens, doors, work stations – are being disinfected frequently. Our office is well stocked with all the proper disinfecting supplies.
- Our technicians will do their best to maintain a 6-foot distance where possible.
- Bieg employees will avoid making physical contact with our customers as much as possible, including handshakes or even elbow bumps. If any paper forms have to be signed, they will be handled with gloves and, we will ask customers to sign with their own writing devices. As an option, payment can also be submitted by calling the office.
- Our office is closed to the public, including to delivery drivers. All deliveries are being received outside the office or warehouse, and proper 6’ distancing is being followed. All Bieg employees who enter our offices are required to properly wash or sanitize their hands. We are also limiting face to face interaction between our office team members and field team members. Our technicians already work in isolation for the most part of the day and are not exposed to large groups during work.
- All Bieg Plumbing’s field personnel are being provided the following Personal Protection Equipment (PPE): masks(when available), gloves, shoe booties and disinfecting supplies. We will always wear our PPE when entering your property and perform a full clean up and wipe down of the jobsite at the end of each job.
The aforementioned measures are necessary to keep all of us safe. By following these guidelines we can continue serving the public safely and effectively. If you feel that any Bieg employees aren’t following these guidelines, please contact us right away.
We are continuously monitoring the situation and are actively assessing the necessary actions to be taken to ensure the continued safety of our customers, employees, and their families.
When faced with a plumbing emergency, don’t delay. We are here for you 24 hours, 7 days a week!
Plumbing problem got you stuck? Call in the red truck!