Water Heater Services
Low or No Hot Water?
We understand how much you rely on your water heater to enjoy the comforts of everyday living. So if your water heater starts to fail, you’ll want to take action as quickly as possible.
We specialize in repair, service and installations of all major brand water heater makes and models.
- Gas Water Heaters
- Electric Water Heaters
- Tankless Water Heaters
- Hot Water Recirculating Loops
Bieg Plumbing fixes all types of water heater problems. Your water heater is a sensitive piece of equipment. They are more complex than their predecessors. It must be installed, serviced, or repaired only by a licensed and experienced technician for both warranty and safety issues. Our professional technicians are licensed, experienced, and highly trained.
- Leaking water heaters
- Low or no hot water
- Water heater tune up and maintenance
- Hot Water Improvements
- Hot Water Delivery Speed
- Hot Water Pressure Issues
- Low Hot Water Temperature
Gas Water Heaters and Electric Water Heaters
Considering Getting a Tankless Water Heater?
Many people have questions about going tankless. The major advantage of tankless water heaters over conventional water heaters are the energy savings. This is because a tankless water heater has no large reservoir of water that has to be kept hot throughout in case hot water is needed. If you are thinking of switching to tankless, consider the following:
- BTU rating
- Gas supply
- Water flow rate(½ Gal per Minute)
- Condensing or non condensing
Annual water heater servicing can preserve your water heater and extend its life and efficiency.
When is the Water Heater Near End of Life?
Your typical water heater life expectancy can be between 6-10 years, though there are exceptions. Some heaters will last a shorter period and others we find can last up to 20 years. The warranty period of your water heater is a good way to gauge its life expectancy.
At Bieg Plumbing, our team of experienced plumbers are equipped to handle all forms of water heater problems in the St. Louis Area. From minor glitches to major issues, we’ll get your water heater up and running so that you don’t have to miss out on hot showers, the ability to do laundry, and other day-to-day activities. If we discover that your water heater is truly beyond repair, we’ll help you find a replacement model and get it installed as quickly as possible.
- Should you repair or replace your water heater?
- Which Water Heater is Right For You?
- Department of Energy New Water Heater Mandate
- Will the April 2015 department of energy mandate affect your water heater?
- Is Your Water Heater Ready for Winter?
- The Pros and Cons of Tankless Water Heater Units
- What Should I Do if My Water Heater is Leaking?
- Why Does My Shower’s Hot Water Run Out So Fast?
No hot water!? Contact Bieg Plumbing today at (314) 487-4564 for a company you can trust!