Sewer & Drain Technician
Seeking licensed and experienced Sewer & Drain Technicians to service our growing residential and commercial customer base.
Must have a license in St. Louis City and St. Louis County.
The ideal candidate will have residential and commercial plumbing experience as well as great customer service skills!
We offer great pay and benefits including: ·
- Union membership and benefits
- Company Truck – Fully Stocked
- Tool and Boot Allowance
- Overtime if desired
- Company provided uniforms
- Union provided retirement plans
- Union Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurances including family plans
- Company Supplied Cell phones and Tablets
- Opportunity for Overtime Pay
- ALL SERVICE – NO SALES
This position performs service calls to customers in their homes or businesses by providing services and recommendations to resolve one-time or ongoing issues. Equipment to be used may include cabling machine, hydro-jetting, or camera inspection tools. As a trained technician of Bieg Plumbing, you will be expected to utilize your customer service skills when interacting with clients on job sites and provide professional and top-notch results.
- St. Louis City and County Plumbing License
- Minimum 2 Years Experience
- Clean Driving Record
- Valid Driver’s License
- Great Customer Service and Communication Skills
- Highly Motivated to Succeed
- Ability to Work at a Fast Pace
- Willingness to Work as Part of a Team
- Pass a Drug Test and Background Check
Job Type: Full-time
Union Sewer and Drain Technician starting wage: $22.50 – $32/hr
Bieg Plumbing company is a union company, a proud member of Plumbers’ and Pipefitters’ Local No. 562.
Click to apply, or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.