Sewer Camera Inspection
How it works
Sewer Cameras are equipped with a high-resolution color video camera for better clarity and diagnosis. There is a locator beacon on the camera head which allows our specialists to mark exact trouble spots on the ground, direct the repair crews, eliminating unnecessary excavation and repair time.
The sewer camera helps to see through your pipes without expensive excavation. Video images are transmitted to the camera operator and can be saved in a computer file for a permanent record.
When do you need a Video Camera Inspection?
- Cracked, broken or collapsed pipes that need repair or replacement
- Bellied pipes
- Blockage due to grease buildup or other foreign objects
- Tree root invasion
- Corroded pipes that may have caused the pipe to collapse
- Before purchasing a new home
- Home remodeling to make sure your new bathroom or kitchen can handle the increased needs.