In the case you are experiencing a stopped drain, clogged toilet or leaking sewer line, we will send one of our specialists to run a video line to determine the exact source of your problem. Here at Bieg Plumbing Co. we use the latest advanced technology when it comes to sewer camera inspection equipment. A visual inspection inside your sewer lines helps determine the structural integrity of your sewer drains or any other issues that might be there.
How it works
Sewer Cameras are equipped with a high-resolution color video camera for better clarity and diagnosis. There is a locator beacon on the camera head which allows our specialists to mark exact trouble spots on the ground, direct the repair crews, eliminating unnecessary excavation and repair time.
The sewer camera helps see through your pipes without expensive excavation. Video images are transmitted to the camera operator and can be saved in a computer file for a permanent record.
When do you need a Video Camera Inspection?
- Cracked, broken or collapsed pipes that need repair or replacement
- Bellied pipes
- Blockage due to grease buildup or other foreign objects
- Tree root invasion
- Corroded pipes that may have caused the pipe to collapse
- Before purchasing a new home
- Home remodeling to make sure you new bathroom or kitchen can handle the increased needs.