Commercial Toilet Installation
It may have gone mostly unnoticed, but the toilet has quietly undergone quite the transformation over the past few decades. Thanks to advances in technology and a deeper understanding of water waste, they have changed to become significantly more efficient.
Whereas a toilet in years past may have used five to seven gallons of water per flush, today’s models use less than two gallons when flushing. But this increase in efficiency comes at the cost of simplicity. And as a commercial property owner, you will want the assistance of a licensed plumber when installing, replacing or repairing a toilet.
Bieg Plumbing has been a well-established plumbing authority in the St. Louis area for over 60 years. We have the experts and the experience necessary to install, repair or replace any commercial toilet you may need. These include the installation of the following:
- Tankless toilets. These are standard toilets you will find in most commercial settings. As the model’s name suggests, they don’t have a water tank and tend to have significantly more flushing power than residential models.
- Dual-flush models. Whether you need brand new dual flush toilets or are looking to convert your current ones, Bieg Plumbing can get the job done. These toilets give users the option of a lower powered flush when dealing with liquids and have the potential to further reduce water usage by nearly a third of your usual consumption.
- High-efficiency options. Tankless commercial toilets are already very efficient compared to historical standards, but those wanting to save even more water have high-efficiency alternatives. These are available in either 1.28 or one gallon per flush models.
Contact us for more information about commercial toilet options. We can sell you a model we recommend or install one that you have already purchased.
Commercial Toilet Repair
When commercial toilets have issues, it’s extremely important to get the problems fixed quickly and properly. A bad toilet in a residence is bad, but in a commercial setting, it could be a threat to public health. Don’t hesitate to call in the professionals to make sure the job is done properly.
Contact us at Bieg Plumbing if you ever have issues such as:
- Commercial toilet leak. Big or small, we can fix it.
- Commercial toilet or urinal that keeps running. This is one of the biggest causes of commercial water waste.
- Commercial toilet won’t flush. Whether it’s a nasty clog or there is a problem with the flushing mechanism, Bieg can diagnose the situation and provide solutions.
- Toilet overflowing. Stop the issue before an entire area is contaminated.
We have 24-hour emergency service, so call any time there’s a pressing issue. Nobody expects you to be able to replace a commercial toilet spud or relief valve. You could end up doing more harm than good if you don’t have the proper training. Many situations won’t call for a complete replacement and only needs repair.
Consult with the experts here at Bieg Plumbing to find the solution that best fits your needs. When it seems like you’re out of luck, call in the red truck!